TRE® Trauma Release Exercises
TRE® (Tension, Stress & Trauma Release Exercise) is an innovative series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma.
Created by Dr. David Berceli, PhD, TRE® safely activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system. When this muscular shaking/vibrating mechanism is activated in a safe and controlled environment, the body is encouraged to return back to a state of balance.
TRE® is based on the fundamental idea, backed by recent research, that stress, tension and trauma is both psychological and physical. TRE®’s reflexive muscle vibrations generally feel pleasant and soothing. After doing TRE®, many people report feelings of peace and well-being.
Documented benefits of TRE® include:
• Improved heart rate variability
• Improved sleep and mood
• Decreased anxiety, hyper vigilance, and emotional reactivity
• Improved emotional resiliency
• Increased physical flexibility, mobility and range of motion
• Increased quieting of the mind and deepening of relaxation
• Increased sense of connection with self and others
Investment: £10 per class
To Book: All bookings are through Eventbrite at https://saturdayeveningtre.eventbrite.co.uk
This is a popular class and there are limited places so please make sure you book in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Please bring with you:
- An exercise/yoga mat.
- Water bottle.
- Shawl/Blanket – to cover yourself during relaxation.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing appropriate for gentle exercises.
For further information contact Manjit Kaur